Migration Service United Kingdom - Seven peaks education

Migration Service United Kingdom

SEVEN PEAKS EDUCATION AND MIGRATION provides professional visa assistance :

- Student Visa
- Visitor/Tourist Visa 

Student Visa

This visa will allow you to study full time in England.

You are eligible to apply this permit if you: 

- Enroll and receive unconditional offer of a place with licensed Tier 4 sponsor
- Meet English requirement
- Meet financial requirement
- Meet health requirement
- Meet genuine study requirement
- Meet character requirement

Visitor/ Tourist visa

This visa allow you to travel to England for visit of holiday purpose

You are eligible to apply this visa if you: 

- Plan to travel to England for visit family/ friends and tourism/ holiday purpose
- Meet financial requirement
- Meet genuine visit requirement
- Meet character requirement 

For all of the visa assistance, please CONTACT US for further information.