Migration Service Canada - Seven peaks education

Migration Service Canada

SEVEN PEAKS EDUCATION AND MIGRATION provides professional visa assistance :

- Student Permit
- Tourist Visa
- Post-Gruaduation Work Visa

Student Permit

This permit will allow you to study full time in Canada.

You are eligible to apply this permit if you:

- Enroll and being offered a place in the full-time course in the Canadian approved education providers
- Meet English requirement
- Meet financial requirement
- Meet health requirement
- Meet genuine study requirement
- Meet character requirement

Visitor/ Tourist visa

This visa allow you to travel to Canada for visit of holiday purpose

You are eligible to apply this visa if you:

- Plan to travel to Canada for visit family/ friends and tourism/ holiday purpose
- Meet financial requirement
- Meet genuine visit requirement
- Meet character requirement

Post-graduation work permit

This permit allows you to stay and work in Canada after graduate for up to 3 years.

You are eligible to apply this visa if you:

- Completed acceptable qualification in Canada in participating Canadian Post-Secondary institution for at least 8 months.
- Plan to gain work experience in Canada
- Seek any opportunity to apply skilled migration in the future
- Must have valid study permit
- Must be over 18 years old

For all of the visa assistance, please CONTACT US for further information.